Sunday 15 May 2011

some things are done

in my earlier blog (the one that is under  the earthquake rubble) i had gone through the first few things...

blogs - i find blogger quick and easy to use.  i follow a good few blogs, i'll try and stick them up here when i get a minute.

gmail  - i have my own account though i created a new one for this.  i actually don't use it much for mailing but find it handy for google docs and some of their other free bits...though i saw it said somewhere last week that if you're not paying for a service then you're not the customer, you're the thing being sold...far out dude...

igoogle - my 1st cheat...have used it before but didn't like it so much and didn't bother going through it again.  i found i didn't like everything being thrown at me in one page, at least not the second i open my browser.  i think i'm just easily confused.

so that's me caught up with where i was i think.  fancy a pint?  no, me neither...

No comments:

Post a Comment